2015-18 Shelby GT350/R ProCharger Stage 2 System with P-1SC
2015-18 Shelby GT350/R Supercharger Systems
Building on a 20-year history of forced induction engineering and innovation, ProCharger is the first centrifugal supercharger manufacturer to design and release a highly efficient air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for the 2015-18 Shelby GT350. With an original billet aluminum bracket design and compact belt-drive system, ProCharger P-1SC-1 intercooled systems and tuner kits continue to lead the industry in OEM-style fit and finish, ease of installation, and reliable performance.
ProCharger's 2015-18 Shelby GT350 Stage 2 Systems with P-1SC-1 are supplied with proven tuning calibrations and a handheld programmer set for a 45-50% power gain over stock, on 8 psi of boost and pump gas. Higher boost levels and horsepower gains of up to 50% are possible with an Intercooled Tuner Kit and custom tuning, and even higher with modified motors.
These ProCharger systems also give Shelby owners multiple options in both the performance and appearance arenas, with your choice of polished, satin, or black finish for both the brackets and head unit. As well as multiple intercooler sizes to best fit the HP level of the customer.
Installation of this system is the easiest of any Shelby GT350 supercharger system to date. With a suggested installation time of around 5 hours, a customer can install this system in his/her garage with common hand tools, in an afternoon. And for the collector/leased owner in mind, the HO system is 100% reversible, with no trimming or cutting to any factory O.E.M plastics or hardware.
ProCharger 2015-18 Shelby GT350/R System Highlights
Stage 2 System:
• 175hp gain with P-1SC-1 complete system on 8 psi, quality pump gas
• Even higher gains possible with modified motors
• OEM quality bolt-on design and finish
• Belts can be changed without removing supercharger
• 3 supercharger and bracket finish options–Polished, Satin, or Black
• Pulleys can be changed without removing supercharger
• No cutting of radiator hoses, or trimming of factory coolant fan
• 100% reversible
• Handheld tuner available
• Retains the factory brake cooling ducts
• Self contained oiling head unit, with CBC billet gear case and impeller
|Item model number||N/A|
|Construction year to||N/A|