2019-18 Mustang GT (5.0L) Stage 2 Intercooled System with P-1SC-1
2019-18 Mustang GT 5.0L Stage 2 65-70%+ HP Gain! (Stick and Auto)
Building on a 20-year history of forced induction engineering and innovation, ProCharger is the first centrifugal supercharger manufacturer to design and release a highly efficient air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for the 2019 Mustang GT. With an original billet aluminum bracket design and compact belt-drive system, ProCharger P-1SC-1 intercooled systems and tuner kits continue to lead the industry in OEM-style fit and finish, ease of installation, and reliable performance.
ProCharger's 2018 Mustang GT HO Intercooled Systems with P-1SC-1 are supplied with proven tuning calibrations and a handheld programmer set for a 45-50% power gain over stock, on 8 psi of boost and pump gas. Higher boost levels and horsepower gains of up to 50% are possible with an Intercooled Tuner Kit and custom tuning, and even higher with modified motors.
For modified motors, or racing applications ProCharger offers a Stage 2 system, with dedicated drive system, larger air-to-air intercooler, and a vast range of supercharger head units from the P-1SC-1 to F-1R (1,225 HP Capable)
These ProCharger systems also give Mustang owners multiple options in both the performance and appearance arenas, with your choice of polished, satin, or black finish for both the brackets and head unit. As well as multiple intercooler sizes to best fit the HP level of the customer.
Installation of this system is the easiest of any Mustang supercharger system to date. With a suggested installation time of around 5 hours, a customer can install this system in his/her garage with common hand tools, in an afternoon. And for the collector/leased owner in mind, the HO system is 100% reversible, with no trimming or cutting to any factory O.E.M plastics or hardware.
ProCharger 2018 Mustang GT System Highlights
Stage 2 System:
• 65-70% gain with P-1SC-1 complete system on 8 psi, quality pump gas
• Even higher gains possible with modified motors
• OEM quality bolt-on design and finish
• Belts can be changed without removing supercharger
• 3 supercharger and bracket finish options: Polished, Satin, or Black
• Pulleys can be changed without removing supercharger
• No cutting of radiator hoses, or trimming of factory coolant fan
• 100% reversible
• Handheld tuner available
• Retains the factory brake cooling ducts
• Self contained oiling head unit, with CBC billet gear case and impeller
• Dedicated 8-rib drive system
• Upgradable to 1,225 HP F-1R Head Unit
• Larger and thicker air-to-air intercooler
ProCharger 5.0L V8 Choices & Upgrades
Polished / Black or Satin Supercharger finish
Polished / Black or Satin Bracket finish
Helical Gear set for Noise Reduction (P-1SC-1 & D-1SC only)
P-1SC-1 up to F-1C head units available
Standard HO or 1,200HP STG2 Air to Air Intercooler
HO System or Stage 2 System (or tuner kit)
Standard 52lb injectors or 95lb injectors (STG2 kit only)
|Item model number||N/A|
|Supercharger Inlet Diameter||3.00"|