2017 - 14 Corvette C7 Stingray (LT1) i-1 Procharger HO Intercooled System
2017-14 Corvette C7 I-1 Procharger 40%+ HP Gain! (Stick and Auto)
This latest addition to the ProCharger line produces not only the largest power gains, but also the ultimate performance curve.
With an intelligent control system and an optional touch screen display, drivers can switch between 3 factory supplied performance modes, as well as a custom mode. Personalized display screens and data logging are also available.
Building on the benefits of centrifugal design, the i-1 delivers higher compressor efficiency than screw blowers, utilizes the most effective intercooling, and avoids the heat transfer associated with engine-top mounting or an exhaust interface.
Air-to-air intercooling is standard, and as experts agree, inherently provides better cooling and reliability than air-to-water intercoolers for street use.
Due to these advantages, i-1 technology delivers the coolest charge air, the most power with greatest repeatability, and best in class fuel economy. Similar to P-1SC-1 and D-1SC supercharger systems, i-1 ProCharger systems produce far more power per psi of boost than air-water-intercooled positive displacement supercharger systems. Continuing the ProCharger tradition, i-1 supercharger systems also feature a broader operating range than PD blowers, and greater upgradability. The i-1 ProCharger is designed for both stock and modified applications, and supports up to 825 flywheel horsepower.
The patented programmable i-1 design produces immediate response, even at low engine rpm, without any turbo lag or boost falloff at higher engine rpm. To further increase performance, competition mode can be quickly selected, and owners can use the touch screen to lock the supercharger in low ratio mode or select a personalized mode.
ProCharger i-1 Touchscreen Display Option
Designed and manufactured in the USA, i-1 ProChargers feature exclusive billet impellers and rugged gear cases. Programmable boost is delivered by a highly durable variable ratio transmission design, with a rugged dry hybrid drive. Proven in over 4 years of intensive R&D and rigorous performance testing, the i-1 is available with ProCharger’s optional 3-year supercharger warranty. i-1 supercharger systems are 100% complete, and are backed by ProCharger and its network of dealers.
With an unmatched combination of technology, product options and winning experience, ProCharger is the Ultimate Power Adder.
These ProCharger systems also give Corvette owners multiple options in both the performance and appearance arenas, with your choice of a vertical or horizontal-mounted intercooler, a supercharger air inlet with race-style filter or a factory air box interface, and either polished, satin, or black finish for the brackets and head unit.
• 40% HP gain with the I-1 on 7 psi, high quality pump gas
• OEM quality bolt-on design and finish
• First C7 supercharger system produced by a supercharger manufacturer
• Two air inlet options: OEM interface inlet or race air inlet
• Three supercharger and bracket finish options: Polished, Satin, or Black
• Largest intercooler options for the C7, with Vertical or Horizontal mounting
• Fastest installation out of our entire product offering
• Retains the factory brake cooling ducts
• No relocation of ABS, ABS lines or any factory parts
• Only three silicone hoses and one metal tube in the entire ic system
• Large 24" x 9" x 4.5" core size for both intercooler options
• High-flow, factory drop-in replacement air filter for standard inlet option
• Factory balancer does not have to be removed (keyed from the factory)
• No trimming or cutting of the fascia, bumper, or radiator/fan shroud
• Systems available for both manual and automatic transmissions
|Item model number||N/A|
|Supercharger Inlet Diameter||3.00"|